Local Government/Council Bundle
all you need to know..
Welcome to the Local Government & Council attendees - this is a specialist bundle of courses for attendees at the local Government & Council workshops I ran.
This is a Bundle of Social Media Courses for Council and local Gov and includes the courses :
- 5 Steps of a Social Media Campaign
- 9 Steps of a Social Media Strategy
- Facebook Foundation (Best practices, FBO, Ads, Analytics)
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
5 Steps of a Social Media Campaign Course
Perhaps you've got a Facebook Page and a Twitter account and want to build more Likes/Followers or get more Engagement? Or your social media is going great guns but your website sits there unloved and not integrated? You aren't sure what to post on Facebook and Twitter and when - plus measuring seems pretty difficult, with either too much analytics (Facebook Insights) or not enough (Twitter, Instagram etc)? You'd like to know more about monitoring panels and 3rd party tools but where to start? Building a blog and writing on it seems time consuming and tricky? This course takes you through step by step
- setting up monitoring panels (check the community groups),
- building a brand voice and content strategy (what to say),
- create discussion lists and hashtags and engagement strategies for Facebook Optimization (FBO) and Twitter Timelines.
- You will create a blog or business social media newsroom, change the theme, header, write articles and include videos on it.
- Then integrate the whole lot (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog) into a Call To Action campaign complete with measuring tools.
This is a great little course to get started on social media in a meaningful way or as a way to upskill from a basic Facebook Page or Twitter that needs more subscribers, engagement and reach.
Facebook Foundation Course
- Create your Facebook Page (tips of what to avoid)
- Understand and leverage Facebook Optimisation (get in the Newsfeed!)
- Get more Likes and Engagement (shares and comments)
- Use Facebook Analytics and write a report.
- Create Facebook Ads and Understand the marketing intelligence
9 Steps of a Social Media Strategy Course
WRITING A SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY This is a Corporate course for Government and others: Many Marketing and Public Relations professionals want more structure than simply competitions and promotions on Facebook & Twitter and broadcasting content on LinkedIn - this course will enable you to create a great social media strategy for your own business and your clients that includes:
- why you are on social media & why customers would want to connect with you
- what platforms you (and your clients) should use,
- how to find and engage with key influencers and bloggers,
- creating campaigns from monitoring platforms to measurement
- a conversation diary and content calendar including an downloadable doc.
- developing a voice in social & what to say,
- as well as finding and connecting with target markets (Customer Avatars) across social platforms
- and integrating websites and microsites with social.
INCLUDES: A choice of 4 project briefs for you to practice your strategy development on, Homework for each section with a discussion area to ask questions and receive answers. Councils, please choose the Gov one.
Plus I've just thrown in a 4th course! ;)
Social Media Framework for Council and Local Government [Australia and Global]
Get started now!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $1,103
Get started now!
Join the 11,000 students that study with me online, the 10,000 social media professionals I have trained offline in the last decade and work on your social media and online community management skills!
Forbes Magazine named me in the Top 50 Social Media Influencers globally,named head of media, social media by Marketing Magazine and in the Power150 AdAge Media bloggers. I strive to show the theory/strategy with practical tactical tools in online community building.
I am a CERT IV Training and Assessment certified trainer (Diplomas and Certificates etc) and I also have taught a Masters of Convergent Media.
Professionally, I have managed Facebook Pages for Junior Masterchef, Idol, Big Brother etc. and have consulted on private online communities for banks, not for profits & governments in SE Asia. I have taught social media for businesses at University of Sydney for 10 years and I have 11,000 online students. My clients range from UNHCR and TV shows to small businesses and Women Matter (Saudi Arabia Women of Islam community).
I have a quarter of a million followers online, personally reaching around 6 million people per month through social media. I have taught around 100,000 people in the last 10 years how to build online communities, create social media content, write strategy documents, drive social media campaigns and improve their Facebook Page through FBO and earned attention.
More, much more information on Laurel Papworth's About page.